embossed with Royal Naval crest and named to HMS Caledonia. HMS Caledonia was a shore establishment based at Rosyth, Scotland and was used for engine room artificer training. We are advised by an ex engine room artificer this piece would have been made as part of the 3 year training programme. TS Caledonia was destroyed by fire in 1939 and the trainees were evacuated to the Isle of White. 14cm diameter.