Price = n/a
Molders Squadron Copper Plate & Assorted Ephemera
JG74 Squadron received the honourary Molders name in 1973 but was subsequently withdrawn from use in 1998. The plate which is an impressive 11" (28 cm) in diameter features the Molders Squadron badge in the central section with a hammered effect edge. The assorted ephemera which comes with this item is in a Molders Squadron folder which is in rather distressed condition. The contents include 10 pages of bound black and white photographs with German titles below which feature senior officers, ME109 aircraft, veterans and the unveiling of a memorial named to Wilhelm Frankl 1893-1917. In addition there are newspaper cuttings describing the same event and a further dated 22nd November, 1973 giving information on Wilhelm Frankl and Werner Molders with the history of JG74. There is other photocopied documentation all in German, including letters and reports related to the squadron.