Price = n/a
SS Orcades Pewter Tankard
The ship's name has been engraved to the front. Three Orient Line vessels have carried this name. This item is likely to be from the last built by Vickers Armstrong and launched in 1947 and which replaced her predecessor sunk in WWII. In 1966 she came under the ownership of P&O and was taken out of service in 1972 to be broken up in Taiwan in 1973. The tankard is in good original condition and is stamped English pewter made in Sheffield to the base. 4" (10 cm).